| There must be more information for our Holotome databases… |
The Lok Lambert article is a stub. You can help our databases by expanding it.
The following need to be added: History - Season 1 details are missing.
|Holotome Profile: Lok Lambert|
|Relations|| Eathon Lambert (father)|
Sandra Lambert (mother)
Cathy Lambert (sister)
|Group Affiliation(s)||Huntik Foundation|
|Base of Operations|| Dante's house |
|Italian Voice Actor||Alessio Nissolino|
|American Voice Actor|| Yuri Lowenthal (S1) |
Drew Aaron (S2)
|First Appearance||"A Seeker is Born"|
|Gallery | Cards | Appearances | Quotes|
Lok Lambert is the son of the legendary Seeker, Eathon Lambert, and Sandra Lambert. Driven by the mysterious disappearance of his father, Lok joined the Huntik Foundation, soon rising to become one of their best Seekers.
Lok is a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. His usual attire includes an unbuttoned white shirt over a long navy undershirt, a pair of brown bracelets, blue cargo jeans with a loose brown belt, and gray sneakers with red highlights.Occasionally, he also wears a two-toned brown jacket. For some desert missions, he wears a two-pocketed white shirt tucked into a pair of khaki cargo shorts.
Though born into a family of Seekers, Lok and his sister, Cathy Lambert, remained blissfully unaware of his latent Seeker abilities. Only knowing his father, Eathon Lambert, to be an explorer, Lok often dreamed of going on a adventures and discovering what happened to cause the disappearance of his father. Living as an ordinary teenaged student at Venice Preparation Academy, he developed a crush on Sophie Casterwill, who had been unaware of him, despite his sitting behind her in class for mathematics one year, science the next year, and history the following year.
When Sophie and Lok went to Lok's dormitory to study, one of Lok's father's ancient vases accidentally was broken, revealing Eathon Lambert's journal hidden within and immediately placing them on the Organization's radar. Forced to flee from the Organization with Sophie, Lok Lambert was forced to sprint around the city in search of answers and for safety from the enemy Seekers. Those answers came to him in the form of Dante Vale, the Huntik Foundation's most renowned Seeker. Though Lok was unable to pay for Dante's services, Sophie paid Dante to investigate the disappearance of Lok's father, Eathon, and to train the two as part of the Foundation.
Through working as a team, Lok became fast friends with Dante, Sophie, and later Zhalia Moon.
On a mission to the Castle of Vlad Dracul when Zhalia revealed herself to be working undercover for Klaus and fought against Sophie, Lok leapt in between the two and managed to stop Zhalia from delivering the final blow.
After following a clue about the Ring of Tao from Eathon Lambert's journal to King Solomon's mines in Ethiopia, Lok and Sophie had to dress as King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba and express their true feelings for one another.
After the fall of the Professor, Lok continued to work with the Huntik Foundation and to look for his father. His search led him and his friends to the jungle of South America, the site of his father's disappearance. There he discovered the Nexus, a gateway to the Spirit World, Huntik, and was finally able to talk to his father, who told him to lead Casterwills to the Spiral Mark. Later, Lok continued to receive messages through his father's Holotome which he had found in Professor's castle. They led him to discover the Nostradamus quatrains, which mentioned Avalon.
The new search led Lok and the team to Nimue Casterwill, who helped them to find the island. On Avalon Lok managed to draw the Willblade, thus becoming Champion of Casterwill. He battled Wilder but couldn't remember anything later. He continued his Casterwill quest, however, finding Quetzalcoatl, Umbra, and Phoenix on his way and helping Sophie find her confidence and win over her family. Due to Dante Vale being occupied in the Sea of Cortés, Lok led a mission in Hamelin, Germany, winning the trust of his friends as a leader.
In Tír na nÓg, after falling into a hole between dimensions and then talking with his father, he finally remembered what had happened on Avalon and that he is the new Champion of Casterwill, allowing him to use Pendragon and save the team. After finding the last quatrains in Salon, France, he teleported with the team to Siberia and, fooled by quatrains left by the Betrayer, used the Willblade on the Spiral Mark, awakening it and the Betrayer.
After Dante's death and Betrayer's insulting words he became angry and delivered fiery speech, pulling everyone together again, but his spirits dropped when Betrayer revealed that quatrains were fake and that Holotome was indeed a Titan known as Demigorgan. Only after discovering that at Tír na nÓg his father was real Lok snapped back and called Quetzalcoatl, destroying Demigorgan's Amulet. This action, however, weakened Lok, causing him to doubt himself, but his friends' support and Dante's later return reinvigorated him. After finding the real prophecies of Nostradamus on his Holotome and discovering a means to defeat the Betrayer, he used the Willblade again and managed to defeat the enemy, saving the world. One month later took over leading the Huntik team after Dante's departure as a member of the Huntik Foundation Council.
Lok was just a normal, fun-loving high school student, struggling to stay awake in his classes and wishing for a life of adventure. After finding his father's Amulets and becoming a Seeker, Lok puts his enthusiasm, intuition and natural talent to the test as he is introduced to Sophie Casterwill, Dante Vale, and the world of Seekers in Huntik.
He is usually quite even tempered, but he can be remarkably aggressive when sufficiently angered. This is seen both when he gains perfect control over Lindorm, who bonds best when his Seeker is angry, and when he believed his father was dead at the hands of the Organization.
- In the Casterwill Client, when Sophie strikes a deal with Dante, she cares enough about Lok to include teaching him to be a seeker as well as finding out what happened to Eathon.
- In The Vampire Loses Its Fangs, while running away from titans, Lok grabs Sophie's hand several times to save her. While Sophie and Zhalia are fighting, Lok cries her name several times, indicating he's worried about her. When Zhalia is about to finish Sophie off, Lok throws himself between them, covering Sophie's body with his own, showing that he cares enough for Sophie to let himself be killed instead of her.
- In the Unseen Guide, when Lok falls into the cave, Sophie yells his name and starts using BreakSpell irrationally, to the point Zhalia has to shake and and yell at her to pull herself together. Sophie continues to try and find a way to break the barrier, and when Lok emerges, she cries his name and runs to give him a hug, although she becomes incredibly embarrassed afterwards. When fighting against Rassimov's Suits, Sophie blasts a titan to save Lok, and almost gets killed by the Suit she was fighting beforehand.
- In To Be Together, Lok and Sophie's love story come to a climax. Several times throughout the episode, Lok and Sophie flirt, but get interrupted by Tersley. Sophie saves Lok from the falling rocks, and when he thanks her, both of them blush. After the third time of being interrupted by Tersley, Lok irritability growls 'Man.. you've got some timing, you know that?". When Sophie's wearing the Queen Sheba outfit, Lok's eyes begin to shine and he becomes amazed by her beauty. Lok finally admits how he feels for Sophie in order to open the door to the legendary titan Tao. "Sophie: I know we're from different worlds - sorta like oloman and Sheba. But I don't want us to end up like them... Never having the chance... to be together" and offers her his hand. After Tao returns to the ring, Lok faints. Sophie screams his name and catches him on the ground, holding him in her arms.
During his childhood, Lok gained an uncanny knack for puzzles through playing games with his father. Lok's puzzle skills include being able to solve a crossword puzzle in ninety seconds, whereas Sophie Casterwill was having difficulty working with the puzzle.
Lok was initially slow at learning his Seeker abilities through research. Learning best while under fire, however, Lok has improved by leaps and bounds through experience in the field on his way to becoming a top Huntik Foundation Seeker. Through training and missions, Lok has risen quickly to become quite skilled at using magic as well as bonding with the Amulets of Titans. Since joining the Huntik Foundation, he has also trained with Sophie and Dante on various methods of combat including martial arts, and fencing. When these skills and his Amulets are not enough, Lok calls upon Cherit for wisdom and advice.
- In first series trailer, Lok's name was originally Jason, and he had an Amulet of unnamed Titan 001, which since then has only appeared in the series' opening.
- Lok's name is pronounced like the word lock, a device which can be thought of as similar to a puzzle. Lok is very adept at solving puzzles. His name also means joy in Chinese.
- Lok stated in "The Bookshop Hunter" that he hates spiders.