| There must be more information for our Holotome databases… |
The Legion article is a stub. You can help our databases by expanding it.
The following need to be added: History details.
|Holotome Profile: Legion|
|Special Ability||Titan Absorbsion|
|Users|| The Betrayer |
|First Appearance||"Rassimov's Secret"|
|Last Appearance||"The Spiral Mark"|
|Gallery | Appearances|
In the battle at the Spiral Mark, Legion was defeated by Lok Lambert using the Willblade, thus destroying Legion's Amulet. With his defeat, all of the Titans that he had absorbed over the ages were released back to the Spirit World.
Legion can absorb other Titans through his Titans Absorption ability in order to use the absorbed Titan's abilities and make himself stronger. When a Titan has been absorbed, its Amulet will completely disintegrate and the Titan's icon will appear on Legion's chest. If Legion's Amulet is destroyed, the Titans he had absorbed will be released and returned to the Spirit World.
- Icarus (Seeker unknown), ability Blinding Bolts
- Feyone (Seeker unknown), ability Energy Blasts
- Lindorm (Lok's), ability Spinner Slash
- Solwing (Dante's)
- His summoning comand is: "Unleash"
- Legion's name may be derived from a group of demons that possessed a man that Jesus later healed according to the gospels of Mark and Luke in the Christian Bible. His appearance is based on that of Frankestein's monster.
- Legion, along with Overlos and Pendragon, is one of the few Legendary Titans not to be contained in a Ring.